Trim your windows, mantle or staircase with this cute DIY garland that uses cupcake liners or coffee filters. This one is easy enough to do with the kids and can be sophisticated enough to appear in your favorite home magazine!
- Get cupcake liners or coffee filters (or both!)
- Decorate each one; use bright colors and glitter or get a shabby-chic look with a coffee or tea bath and let dry
- When complete, poke a hole in the center of each liner or filter and run twine or string through all of them
- Group together in varying size “stacks” by tying knots where you want the stacks to be positioned along the twine or string
- Finish off with beads, ornaments or hang it just like it is